Wednesday, May 27, 2009

boy wonder

I never really liked orange before I had my munchkin. Somehow, things changed and now I absolutely love orange. I got numerous orange shirts as gifts and my boy looks amazing in orange. I even love orange so much that I'm going to paint my living room orange. It's funny how tastes change.

This kit, Wonder by Sweet Digi Scraps, has a lot of orange and I love it! I went through about 4 different kits making this layout before I saw the Wonder kit and thought it was perfect. The template is from Angie Kovacs' A Perfect Trio

There is a photography challenge over at Elemental Scraps that is all about the "rule of thirds" and cropping your photos. These photos needed to be cropped to make them look better. My munchkin was in the middle of each of the photos and it just didn't look good. Putting his face over to one side of the photo made him and the bubbles stand out more.

0 comments: